Friday, June 09, 2006

Sacrificing Principles for Time

Much as I hate to do it, looks like I'm going to have to put something other than nice, pure chunk charcoal in my grill.  I really like the way the chunks burn and, though I may be fooling myself, I think I can taste the difference it's making to the flame-kissed beef.  No chemicals or lighter fluid is present, just carbon.

But I haven't managed to get up to the Super Walmart to get any more, and tonight is probably the only night I'll have time and energy to fire things up out back with Brianna.  Only I probably wouldn't have the time if we fought traffic up to the Super Walmart (only place I can find the stuff nearby) to get my chunks.  So I guess we'll go over to the grocery store closest to my house and grab us some briquets and some beef and see what we can do.

I still won't buy lighter fluid though, on principle.

I'm sorry, Alton, to betray you so :P


Technorati Tags: ,

powered by performancing firefox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home